Share

Residents blame Imiringi fire on storage of Petroleum products

Share this:

It took the concerted effort of concerned residents of Imiringi to
extinguish a fire that broke out in the community on Friday night.
Though it is not certain what may have caused it but a resident of the
community alluded to some petroleum products stored in the house.

#FireOutbreak #MigiringiFire #Bayelsa #FireService #Outbreak

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great videos: http://www.youtube.com/tvcnewsnigeria
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tvcnewsng
For more great content go to https://tvcnews.tv
Download our mobile app for iPad, iPhone and Android at http://mobile.tvcnews.tv or go to the store

Leave a Comment