The Joint Action Front said President Buhari and the APC government has failed to deliver, tagging their press conference ‘A Call for Sustained Mass Struggle to Defend our Socio-Economic Rights and For System Change’.
This press conference was held at the JAF Secretariat on the 9th of September, 2019.
The Press Conference was aimed at:
1. Resisting the hike in electricity tariff
2. Implementing the N30,000 minimum wage
3. Requesting for a slash in the salaries and allowances of all political office holders
4. Immediate release of Omoyele Sowore and,
5. Provision of full employment with good working conditions and trade union rights to all unemployed persons.